- Guided Soft day hikes in the famous Torres del Paine National Park, the most beautiful national park in Chile
- Torres Granite Needles - French Valley - Grey Glacier Lookout & Patagonian Icefield
- Panoramic boat trip: Catamaran on the beautiful, emerald green Pehoe Lake
- Local wildlife: guanacos, condors and ñandus in the windy Patagonian steppe
Explore the highlights of the famous Torres del Paine National Park on this 6-day trip. Take diverse day hikes and see the best the park has to offer. Explore the multifarious fauna and flora while you watch the gliding flight of the condor. Enjoy stunning views of the enormous mountain ranges while crossing Lake Pehoe. Hike to the best lookout points.
This tour will be an unforgettable experience for everyone who wants to discover the many-sided Patagonian beauty. Your hikes to the rising Torres Towers and to the vast Grey Glacier will stay in your minds forever as a dream of granite and ice!
5 days from/to Puerto Natales
- 3 days hiking
- 2 boat rides
- 2 nights tent
- 2 nights hostal
- 4x breakfast
- 2x box lunch
- 2x dinner
from 1.690 USD
ITINERARY Torres del Paine Best Hikes
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Natales
After arriving at the guesthouse in Puerto Natales, you will have time to explore this little town on your own. In good weather, the first impressive panorama of the Paine Massif and Monte Balmaceda can be seen from here. In the late afternoon you meet your trekking guide for a short briefing about the next days. Overnight: You spend the first night in a guesthouse in Puerto Natales in double room with private bathroom. (-/-/-)
Day 2: Torres del Paine National Park - Hike to the Viewpoint Grey Glacier
In the morning you take a regular bus to the Torres del Paine Nationalpark and will see some of the native wildlife of this fantastic region like Guanacos and Ñandus. Upon arrival in the park you cross the beautiful Pehoe-Lake with a catamaran (approx. 30 min). The Lodge / Camp Paine Grande will be your "base camp" for the next two days. In the afternoon you walk along the Black Lagoon (Laguna Negra) and the Path of Winds (Camino del Viento) to the viewpoint on the Grey Glacier. Depending on weather and season you come across various birds and plants. You have more or less 4 hours to walk and an elevation of approx. 350m. Overnight: on campsite Paine Grande in tents (fully equiped). (B/-/D)
Day 3: Torres del Paine National Park - Hike to the French Valley
Today, you walk along the splendorous Lago Skottsberg to Campamento Italiano. Subsequently you move towards the French valley and its viewpoint “Mirador” where you gain deep insight into the mountains. With a bit of luck you witness ice cracking off the Paine Grande (3,050m) sounding like a roaring thunder. After 6-7 hours of walking you come back to Camp Paine Grande on Lago Pehoe. Walking distance: 18 km (11 miles), elevation gain is about 600m ascent/descent. Overnight: on campsite Paine Grande in tents (fully equipped). (B/BL/D)
Day 4: Trek to the Torres del Paine Granite Needles
In the morning you cross Lake Pehoe again with the catamaran (approx. 30 min) and continue your journey in a private transfer to the Las Torres sector (approx. one hour panoramic trip).
Afterwards, you will hike to get an excellent view on the no. 1 highlight: The famous Torres Towers. At first it leads you up to the Ascencio Valley where you take a break at the Refugio Chileno next to the lovely Ascencio River. After 2+ hours and a tough ascent you are rewarded for your efforts: You will stand in front of the impressive Needles with a green lagoon lying at your feet. Altitude Las Torres Lookout: 900m (2,950 ft). Appr. walking time: 8 hours, walking distance: 19 km (11,8 miles), elevation gain of approx. 950 m (3,120 ft) ascent and descent.
After this challenging hike you take our private transfer back to Puerto Natales and say goodbye to our local trekking guide (driving time 2 hours, driving distance approx. 130 km). Arrival at the guest house between 9pm and 10pm. Overnight: Guesthouse in Puerto Natales in double room with private bathroom. (B/BL/-)
Day 5: Puerto Natales
After breakfast, you will continue your individual journey. (B/-/-)
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a guesthouse in double room with private bathroom and 2 nights in roomy, high quality 2-person-tents (equiped with sleeping bag and sleeping mats)
- Meals: 4 x breakfast, 2 x box lunch, 2 x dinner
- Local English and Spanish speaking certified trekking guide for Torres del Paine (day 2-4) (WFR)
- From 7 participants: Local English/Spanish speaking certified assistant guide (day 2 - 4)
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per the detailed itinerary
- Boat rides: Catamaran on Pehoe Lake
- Entry fee: the Torres del Paine NP
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement: 2 nights in guesthouse - extra charge p.p. 100 USD
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips
- Tips/gratuity, local payments
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
DEPARTURE DATES & BOOKING
PRIVAT JUST4U You can choose your own private departure for this trip with a minimum of 2 of you travelling together.
- This trip is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people and has a maximum group size of 12 people.
- The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people.
- Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request.
- Best season: from November to March.
A very good physical fitness is necessary requirement for this tour. Furthermore, you should be able to walk with your daypack (30 to 35 l) up to 6-8 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents.
All campsites are equipped with toilets, showers and Refugios (Mountain huts/Lodges). Breakfast and dinner are served in the dining rooms of the Refugios/mountain huts which are always close to the campsites.