After clients book their trip, clients will receive a booking confirmation. This written booking confirmation is a binding contract between clients and MOSER Active. Upon receipt of the invoice, 30% (percent) of the total trip amount must be paid immediately. The remaining 70% (percent) of the invoice is due in full, without a reminder from MOSER Active, at the latest, 45 days prior to the start of the tour. Should clients book a tour within 45 days of the start of the trip, the invoice must immediately be paid in full. In the case of late payment, MOSER Active reserves the right to cancel the contract and client booking effective immediately. A cancellation fee will be applied and due to MOSER Active.
Payment Options: Bank transfer, PayPal, TransferWise and Stripe.
Clients can cancel a trip at any time before the start of the tour. The cancellation will go into effect on the day MOSER Active receives the cancellation in written form. In case of cancellation, MOSER Active will charge the following cancellation fees of the total trip amount:
- up to 45 days prior to the departure date: 20% (percent)
- 21 to 44 days prior to the departure date: 35%
- 15 to 20 days prior to the departure date: 65%
- 7 to 14 days prior to the departure date: 80%
- less than 6 days of the departure date: 100%.
MOSER Active recommends clients purchase travel cancellation insurance. Clients should check with their insurance company for coverage. If clients leave the group early, no matter what the reason, no refund of any kind will be issued.
If the minimum participant number has not been reached to operate a group tour, MOSER Active reserves the right to cancel the tour up to six weeks prior to the start of the tour. Should this happen, Moser Active will issue clients a full refund.
MOSER Active reserves the right, at any time during the trip, to partially or completely remove any client from the group who cannot meet the rigors and requirements of the program. Following the instructions of the group leader during the trip is an absolute requirement. Should a client be removed from a tour, no refund or partial refund will be issued. Extra costs due to an early departure may also need to be paid directly by the client.
Should a tour be impaired, endangered or impossible to complete due to extraordinary circumstances out of the control of MOSER Active such as violent incidents (riots, political demonstrations, act of war, etc.), government or other enforceable regulations, embargoes, strikes, labor disputes, health epidemics, and natural disasters (fire, earthquake, volcanic eruption, exceptionally adverse weather, etc.) the client and MOSER Active have the right to cancel the contract. This is also the case should a tour, because of exceptional circumstances (avalanche danger, extreme weather conditions, return due to injury of a client, etc.) be halted, cut short or if the tour is not able to begin. Extra costs due to an eventual halt or return home must be covered in full by the client.
MOSER Active is not liable for persons, things and property and cannot be held accountable for physical damage and personal injuries, including death, property damage or theft. Clients understand that they go on the tours at their own risk. The described tour in the program is the planned itinerary; however, MOSER Active cannot guarantee that the same exact plan will be followed in detail as unforeseen circumstances may require some alterations to the program.
Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients whilst on a MOSER Active tour. It is mandatory that this travel insurance cover adequate personal accident, medical, evacuation and repatriation expenses. It is strongly recommended that the insurance policy also cover cancellation, curtailment, loss of personal effects and all other expenses that might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to the client.
Clients, together with their personal property including baggage, are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance, understanding the particulars of their policy and providing MOSER Active with documentation within 21 days of booking their tour. When purchasing insurance, clients should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their trip.
Christian Moser & MOSER Active - Trekking Team
6160000 Puerto Natales
XII. Región - Región de Magallanes