- Torres del Paine W - Trek: Hike one of the most famous treks in Patagonia and immerse yourself in a world of granite and ice
- Meet Chilean Gauchos riding through the vast Patagonian Pampa and watch the gliding flight of the condor
- Enjoy in a cozy atmosphere the culinary delights and exquisite vines of Patagonia, or go for a pisco sour, the Chilean national drink
- Torres del Paine granite towers, French valley and Grey Glacier lookout
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park in Indian summer (April/May) or in winter between June and September. The trails are less crowded, the scenery is awesome and it is easier to observe wildlife and do bird watching
6 days from/to Puerto Natales
- 4 days hiking
- 1 boat ride
- 3 nights refugio/lodge
- 2 nights hotel
- 5x breakfast
- 3x box lunch
- 3x dinner
from 2.650 AUD
Thank you and MOSER team for guiding us through wonderful w circuit hikes.
The tour is a great experience for all of us. We are very thankful for the great day-to-day coordination by Vera, great tours guided by Anna and the hand hold of Julie by Karla.We all came home with warm thanks to MOSER!
Hsianglung and Minglie - Hiking group
Explore the highlights of the famous Torres del Paine National Park on distinct hikes over four days. Discover the many sides of the famed Patagonian natural beauty!
Experience the diverse fauna and flora while you watch the gliding flight of the condor and enjoy the stunning views of the enormous mountain range while crossing Lake Pehoe. Stay in classic local refugios in the evenings and visit the the rising Torres Towers and the vast Grey Glacier by day. This tour is an unforgettable experience for any outdoor enthusiast or adventurer who wants to discover Patagonia.
- This trip is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people and has a maximum group size of 12 people
- The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people.
- Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request.
- Best season: from October to April.
A very good physical fitness is a necessary requirement for this tour. Furthermore, you should be able to walk with your daypack (40l to 50l) up to 6-8 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents. Your personal items must be carried by you (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, camera, lunch and water for the day, vanity bag, extra-set of clothes). All the rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the Torres del Paine trek, will stay locked at your hotel in Puerto Natales.
ITINERARY W TREK
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Natales
After arriving at the Hotel in Puerto Natales, you will have time to explore this little town on your own. In good weather, the first impressive panorama of the Paine Massif and Monte Balmaceda can be seen from here. In the late afternoon you meet your trekking guide for a short briefing about the next days. You spend the first night in a hotel in Puerto Natales in double room with private bathroom. (-/-/-)
Day 2: Torres del Paine National Park – Hike to the Torres Granite Needles
In the morning you take a regular bus to the Torres del Paine National Park and will see some of the native wildlife of this fantastic region like Guanacos and Ñandus. Upon arrival in the park your first hike leads you to the famous 'Torres' granite needles. At first you hike up to the Ascencio-Valley where you take a break at the Refugio Chileno next to the Ascencio river. After 2+ hours and a tough ascent your efforts will be rewarded: You will stand in front of the impressive needles with a green lagoon lying at your feet. Altitude Las Torres Lookout: 900m (2,950 ft). Appr. walking time: 8 hours, walking distance: 19 km (11,8 miles), elevation gain of approx. 950 m (3,116 ft) ascent and descent. Overnight: in the “Refugio Torre Central” in shared bedrooms with shared bathrooms. Note: If the refugio is fully booked, you will spend the night in 2-person-tents. (B/-/D)
Day 3: Hike along Lago Nordenskjöld
Today, you hike along Nordenskjöld Lake to the wonderful Refugio Los Cuernos, close to the lake and the montes “Cuernos”. Passing Monte Almirante Nieto (2,640 m / 8,660 ft), you can probably watch condors circling in the sky. Appr. walking time: 4-5 hours, walking distance: 11,5 km (7,1 miles), elevation gain of approx. 350 m (1,150 ft) ascent and descent. Overnight: in the “Refugio Los Cuernos” or “Refugio Frances” in shared bedrooms with shared bathrooms. If the refugios are fully booked, you will spend the night in fully equipped 2-person-tents. (B/BL/D).
Alternativ itinerary (if the refugios / campsites Cuernos and Frances are fully booked):
Today you go on a half day hike along Nordenskjöld Lake with its colorful waters. Passing Monte Almirante Nieto (2,640 m), you can probably watch condors circling in the sky. Appr. walking time: 4 hours, walking distance: 10 km (6 miles). In the afternoon you continue your journey in a public transfer to “Pudeto sector” (approx. one hour panoramic trip). Afterwards, you cross the beautiful Pehoe Lake with a catamaran (approx. 30 min). The Lodge / Camp Paine Grande will be your "base camp" for the next two days. Overnight: in the “Lodge Paine Grande” in shared bedrooms with shared bathrooms. Note: If the lodge is fully booked, you will spend the night in fully equipped 2-person-tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 4: Hike French Valley – Lago Pehoe
In the morning you head towards the French valley and its viewpoint “Mirador” where you gain deep insight into the mountains. With a bit of luck you may witness ice cracking off the Paine Grande (3,050 m / 10,000 ft) sounding like a roaring thunder. Subsequently you walk along the splendid Lago Skottsberg to the emerald green Lago Pehoe. Appr. walking time: 6-7 hours, walking distance: 17 km (10,5 miles), elevation gain of approx. 600 m (1,970 ft) ascent and descent. Overnight: in the “Lodge Paine Grande” in shared bedrooms with shared bathrooms. Note: If the lodge is fully booked, you will spend the night in 2-person-tents. (B/BL/D)
Day 5: Hike Grey Glacier Lookout – Catamaran
Today you walk along the Black Lagoon (Laguna Negra) and the Path of Winds (Camino del Viento) to your viewpoint on the Grey Glacier. Depending on the weather and season you will come across various birds and plants. You hike back to the Lodge Paine Grande, cross the beautiful Pehoe-Lake with a catamaran (approx. 30 min) and take the regular bus back to Puerto Natales. Appr. walking time: 4-5 hours, walking distance: 12 km (7,5 miles), elevation gain of approx. 350 m (1,150 ft) ascent and descent. Overnight: Hotel in Puerto Natales in double room with private bathroom. (B/BL/-)
Day 6: Goodbye Puerto Natales
After breakfast, you will continue your individual journey. (B/-/-)
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a hotel in double room with private bathroom and 3 nights in a lodge/refugio with shared bedrooms and shared bathrooms. Note: If the refugios are fully booked, you spend the night in 2-person-tents (fully-equipped).
- Meals: 5 x breakfast, 3 x box lunch, 3 x dinner
- Local English and Spanish speaking certified trekking guide for Torres del Paine (day 2 - 5) (WFR)
- from 7 participants: Local English/Spanish speaking certified assistant guide (day 2 - 5)
- Transport: public transfers IN/OUT Torres del Paine National Park
- Boat ride: Catamaran on Pehoe Lake
- Entry fees to the Torres del Paine NP
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement: 2 nights in hotel - extra charge p.p. 100 USD
- Private transfer IN/OUT Torres del Paine National Park - extra charge p.P. 150 USD
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Meals and beverages not indicated on the itinerary
- Optional trips
- Local payments
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
DEPARTURE DATES & BOOKING
PRIVAT JUST4U You can choose your own private departure for this trip with a minimum of 2 of you travelling together.